Sat, Feb 12|
9040 E Jomax Rd
Teen/Parent Equine Workshop Series
Parents and Teens Unite! Join this unique 4-week equine guided workshop for enhancing the relationship with your teen ONLY 6 FAMILY SPOTS AVAILABLE!
Time & Location
Feb 12, 2022, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
9040 E Jomax Rd, 9040 E Jomax Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85262, USA
About the Event
Parents and Teens Unite!
Join this unique 4-week equine guided workshop for enhancing the relationship with your teen
ONLY 6 FAMILY SPOTS AVAILABL!
4 Consecutive Saturdays from 10am-Noon
February 12, 2022
February 19, 2022February 26, 2022
March 5, 2022
What you will discover in this workshop
- New insights, skills and strategies for creating a happier and more harmonious family unit
- Building trust, respect, and understanding of each other
- Strengthening kindness, compassion, and gratitude
- Unblocking barriers and obstacles that are disrupting the relationship, and applying new strategies for closer connection and harmony
- Effective communication tools and their value
- Healthy expression of wants and needs so you are heard and understood
- Using active listening skills to fully hear and understand the other’s viewpoints
- Experience a change of roles and what it feels like to be in the other person’s shoes
- Developing compromises to achieve win-win resolutions
- Working together on the same team to reach common goals, all while having fun with horses!
Parents and teens come together in this awesome workshop that brings you and your teen together with the nurturance and guidance of horses. Horses are amazing in helping individuals and families discover obstacles that are disrupting the family unit, and teaching new ways to think, communicate, and relate to one another. Discover a whole new way of relating with each other for more peace, joy, and harmony in the family!
Where:3 Bars Ranch in North Scottsdale
9040 E Jomax Road, Scottsdale AZ 85262
Located on a beautiful and serene 5-acre ranch with safe, loving horses. They are waiting for you!
No Horse Experience Needed. Closed-toe shoes required.
Out-of-Pocket Rate: $600
Insurance Accepted: Aetna, United healthcare and any insurance with Optum as their behavioral health coverage.
To register using insurance use promo code: CLIENTSONLY
For more information on Equine-Assisted Coaching: https://www.freespiritcoaching.org/post/what-s-equine-assisted-learning-and-coaching
Equine Workshop Series
+$15.00 service fee
Includes all 4 days (8 hours of Equine-Assisted Coaching)
+$15.00 service fee0