Learning Mindfulness Through Equine Therapy
Time & Location
About the Event
Discover the Power of Mindfulness While Having Fun with Horses!
An Equine Guided Workshop to Help You Live with Greater Joy, Love, Peace, and Purpose
Discover the joys of living fully in the present! Engaging with horses will help show you how!
• Have more calm and peace in your life
• Reduce stress and anxiety
• Transform worry and fear into confidence and action
• Release the past and let it go — finally!
• Release future thinking and all the fear and worry that comes with it
• Hear what your body, mind, and soul are telling you
• Let go of self-criticism, judgement, and negativity
• Enhance self-esteem, self-awareness and self-acceptance
• Live with greater meaning and purpose
• Live life more joyfully!
Find out how mindfulness can be so empowering and life changing. All while enjoying calm, gentle, and safe horses on a beautiful, serene 5-acre ranch. Come connect with horses and nature in this inspiring, uplifting and life enriching workshop.
Led by Karen Gray, certified Life Coach, Equine Facilitated Coach, and Equine Specialist in Mental Health and Learning. Karen’s certifications, combined with her psychology degree from USC, have given her a strong foundation of education for her roles in working with her clients. She combines her education and vast experience in equine-facilitated coaching and mental health to help people of all ages work through trauma, overcome challenges and obstacles, and discover their strengths, gifts, and talents. Karen delivers strategies and compassionate services to all individuals, enabling their journey for living a happier and more fulfilling life. She enjoys helping people become confident, loving, and strong individuals.
No Horse Experience Needed. Closed-toe shoes required.
When: Saturday April 17, 2021
Time: 10:00 AM-12:00 PM
Where: 3 Bars Ranch in North Scottsdale
ONLY 7 SPOTS AVAILABLE! Register today to secure your spot.
$150 per person
Insurance accepted for current clients only (Aetna, UHC, BCBS)
If you want to go through insurance RSVP by text to Dr Traci at 480-220-0020
- Sold OutMindfulness & Equine Therapy$150+$3.75 Service fee$150+$3.75 Service fee0$0