Sat, Jun 05|
9040 E Jomax Rd
Learning Forgiveness Through Equine Therapy
Discover the Incredible Healing Power of Forgiveness Through Equine Facilitated Coaching. Learn How to Move Beyond Emotional Wounds to Greater Joy, Love & Peace.
Time & Location
Jun 05, 2021, 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM
9040 E Jomax Rd, 9040 E Jomax Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85262, USA
About the Event
Discover the Incredible Healing Power of Forgiveness Through Equine Facilitated Coaching.
Learn How to Move Beyond Emotional Wounds to Greater Joy, Love and Peace.
About the Event: Forgiveness can free you from the past and help you live in the present with courage, strength, and confidence. Horses help show you how! Included in this workshop:
• What forgiveness actually is and isn’t, and how it benefits you
• Steps to self-forgiveness, and forgiveness of others for healing and peace
• Learn to love and trust again
• Free yourself from the past and live joyfully in the here and now
• Establish healthy and effective boundaries
• Use your past experiences for personal growth and development
• Let go of self-criticism, judgement, shame and guilt
• New thought patterns for self-love, self-worth and self-acceptance
• Reduce stress and anxiety
• What your emotions are telling you and how to honor them
• Live life more joyfully!
Find out how forgiveness can be so empowering and life changing. All while enjoying calm, gentle, and safe horses on a beautiful, serene 5-acre ranch. Come connect with horses and nature in this inspiring, uplifting and life enriching workshop.
Led by Karen Gray, certified Life Coach, Equine Facilitated Coach, and Equine Specialist in Mental Health and Learning. Karen’s certifications and psychology degree from USC have given her a strong foundation of education for her roles in working with her clients. She combines her education and vast experience in equine-facilitated coaching and mental health to help people work through trauma, overcome challenges and obstacles, and discover their strengths, gifts, and talents. Karen delivers strategies and compassionate services to all individuals, enabling their journey for living a happier and more fulfilling life. She enjoys helping people become confident, loving, and strong individuals.
ONLY 10 SPOTS AVAILABLE! Register today to secure your spot.
No Horse Experience Needed. Closed-toe shoes required.
When: Saturday June 5, 2021
Time: 9:30 AM-11:30 AM
Where: 3 Bars Ranch in North Scottsdale, 9040 E Jomax Road, Scottsdale AZ 85262
$150 per person Insurance accepted for current clients only (Aetna, UHC, BCBS)
+$3.75 service fee
+$3.75 service fee0