Equine Recovery Workshop for Codependency, Eating Disorder, Substance Abuse
Time & Location
About the Event
Empower yourself on your journey to freedom from addiction! Horses help show you how!
ONLY 8 SPOTS AVAILABLE. Register Now!
Addiction Recovery Workshop: Restoring your power, your spirit, and joy in your life with the help of horses! An Equine Guided Workshop: 4-week seriesOn-going support group follows 4-week series for additional guidance (optional)
About the Event
Freedom from addiction can be done! Horses and experienced facilitators guide and support you as you discover empowering strategies, transformative behaviors, and new ways of thinking to release yourself from addiction. Let go of the past and live today with courage, strength, and confidence for greater joy and peace.
Included in the workshop
- Restoring trust in yourself and others
- Strengthening core values: Self-love; self-worth; self-acceptance; self-respect
- Establishing and maintaining boundaries
- Making safe and positive choices for yourself
- Build positive relationships and avoid isolation
- Steps of forgiveness of yourself and others for healing and peace
- Transforming negative and limiting beliefs
- Free yourself from the past and live joyfully in the here and now
- Let go of self-criticism, judgement, shame and guilt
- Handle triggers, temptations, and obstacles in a positive and empowering way
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- What your emotions are telling you and how to honor them
- Live your dreams and enjoy a life of peace, joy, love, and purpose!
Enjoy calm, gentle, and safe equines on a beautiful, serene 5-acre ranch. Come connect with horses, nature, and the company of friends in this enriching workshop fostering life-long recovery.
Led by Karen Gray, certified Life Coach, Equine Facilitated Coach, and Equine Specialist in Mental Health and Learning. Karen’s certifications and psychology degree from USC have given her a strong foundation of education for her roles in working with her clients. She combines her education and vast experience in equine-facilitated coaching and mental health to help people work through trauma, overcome challenges and obstacles, and discover their strengths, gifts, and talents. Karen delivers strategies and compassionate services to all individuals, enabling their journey for living a happier and more fulfilling life. She enjoys helping people become confident, loving, and strong individuals.
Dates: 10/23; 10/30; 11/6; 11/13
Time: 9:30-11:30 AM
Location: 3 Bars Ranch, 9040 E Jomax Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85262
Cost: $600 ($150 each session) Payments can be arranged upon request
Insurance Accepted: UHC, Aetna, UMR and Oscar (If you’re wanting to use insurance please register using the promo code: CLIENTSONLY
No Horse Experience Needed. Closed-toe shoes required. Call now to reserve your spot while there are still some available!
- Equine Workshop Series$600+$15 Service fee$600+$15 Service fee0$0